Are there any impact of joblessness on a relationship? Do you think the key to a happy relationship is financial stability?
If your partner calls or sends you a text that she has lost her job how will you receive the message?
Will you console her and help her find another job or you will think of breaking up with her due to the economic difficulties we are facing as a country.
This is what some Ghanaian men had to say:
1. Derrick Agyei an online manager says, “I’m sorry dear, come home and lets talk. Dont over react, be calm.
2. Freddie Mawuli opines, “Sorry Hun, Lets not talk about this on phone. Lets talk about it when you come home. I love you”
3. Kojo Quansah, a sales excutive says, “Sorry babe, it will be well.”
4. “Sorry babes, I will try my best to find you a job” Perry says.
5. Alex Adepa an editor says, “Baby, I believe there is a better opportunity that awaits you. God had to allow you to let go so he can let you have what he has prepared for you. The company has lost its best employee. It’s their loose. I believe in you and it is definitely going to be ok. I got you covered!”
6. Lord, a video editor says,”Apply for a new job! it is well.”
7. Sena Dapeh, a writer says,”why were you sacked?, we will figure out a way forward”
8. Daniel Anane, a marketer says,”what happened??? so what do you plan to do?”
9. Kofi, a Sales Excecutive opines, “where are you?”
10. ” It’s okay, you will find a better one. There are many opportunities out there for you.” Mr. Gyimah says.