Prospective Senior High School students who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) few months ago can now check their results online.
Here’s a simple way to check your results:
1. Log on to www.ghanawaecdirect.org
2. Click on the You can buy your Results Checker Card HERE banner
3. You will have options to pay with:
4. Fill the Payee’s Name and Payee’s Email Address (WAEC will send details of the Results Checker Card to your email)
5. For the MasterCard and Visa Card, select and enter your card details
6 For Airtel Money, enter your Airtel number to confirm payment
7. The Results Checker Card details (PIN and SERIAL NUMBER) will be shown on the screen and sent to your email after payment is confrimed.
8. Go back to www.ghanawaecdirect.org and fill the details on the RESULT CHECKER with your index number, PIN and SERIAL NUMBER.
9. Click ‘Submit’ and done, your results pops up on your screen.
*The procedure can be followed on a mobile browser or desktop browser.