Livingstone Etse Satekla popularly known as Stonebwoy is a reggae /dancehall artist. The dancehall artist, realised his talents and abilities as a lyricist and script writer at an early age, remembering writing and acting drama pieces as far back as fourth year in primary school.
Below are some things you didn’t know about Stonebwoy…
- He attended the Tema Methodist Day Secondary School the same year with rapper Sarkodie where he gained his High School Leaving Certificate.
2. Livingstone Etse Satekla was born a twin but unfortunately lost him in a car accident they had with their father, thereby leaving Livingstone with a fractured leg.
3. Stonebwoy worships with the Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) Church, where he use to minister in the choir.
4. The ‘bafira’ hit maker lost his mother in 2015, the Late Mrs. Catherine Satekla passed on at the 37 Military Hospital in Accra Wednesday, July 29, 2015.
5. Stonebwoy is the son of a pastor.
6. The husband of the dentist has six (6) siblings all residing in Ashaiman where he was born and bred.
The Ashaiman boy as he is affectionately called has got some hit songs like Climax, Ghetto Love, Baafira Kwenaamu, Onumade, Physically, Not Again, Bhim Nation, Give It To Dem, Zongo Girl, Whine Up, Can’t Cool, Pull Up and more to his credit.